A Crossing Went WRONG! Our liveaboard sailboat life – the life behind the sailing videos. Join us in this sailing video for a perfect example of our alternative lifestyle on the sea. What was set out to be a beautiful crossing, was for 90% it, but the other 10% made a lot of trouble. From water inside the sailboat, to engine failure and being fined by the police. The reality of a family living an alternative lifestyle – boat life reality of living on the sea. Sailing the Mediterranean sea in our Beneteau 57 center cockpit.

Episode #76

00:00 intro
01:16 departure towards Sicily at night & night sail
02:50 morning sailing on the Adriatic sea
04:10 beautiful moments of liveaboard life on the sea
08:00 dropping anchor in Croatia
08:15 the real story of what happened during this sail – boat life reality
10:19 first mistake
13:22 SEA water inside the boat
16:59 engine failure
18:10 safety stop Croatia
19:09 fined by the port police
20:00 ending up without outboard engine

Hope you will enjoy this episode of our sailing family vlog. Don’t forget to give us a thumbs up, subscribe and hit that bel!

Love you guys! Thanks for watching & Feel the Breeze

Benjamin, Rianne & Gerben

Feel the Breeze family | a business coupe exploring the world with their kid


Filming: Rianne & Gerben
Editing: Pedro Wessels
Music: Epidemic Sounds – https://bit.ly/2JtnQEN
YouTube agency: TUBEup

MUST have for YouTube creators: https://bit.ly/3CfQqQl

– 🌿 FREE online community –
Likeminded people creating their best lives with financial and mental freedom: Coming Soon

– ✒️Online Courses –
Giveaways: https://www.feelthebreeze.nl/giveaways
Basics of lifestyle design: coming soon
6 Months Mentor Program: https://bit.ly/3u5MA81
All our online courses: https://www.feelthebreeze.nl/mindset

– 🎧 FtB Podcast –
Listen to our Feel the Breeze Podcast about life, business & mindset:

– 🥂Patreon –
VIP access community, exclusive videos, FtB sunsets, live session & workshops from us:

– 🏝 Shop –
Exclusive products designed to support your dream life:

– 🛠 Tools –
Tools we use to run our channel, businesses & expand our wealth:

– 📚 Books –
Must-reads to create your best life, from finances, health to mindset & spirituality:

– 🔗 Social –
Facebook: https://bit.ly/3g7lcRq
Instagram: https://bit.ly/3mNJKS8
Newsletter: https://www.feelthebreeze.nl/instagram

– 🪢 partnerships –
SuperB (Batteries): http://bit.ly/3cMj6GN
Raymarine (Electronics) http://bit.ly/3rwzgrU
Ancora (Healthy lifestyle): http://bit.ly/39So03a
For collaboration mail: info@feelthebreeze.nl

– 🎬 Our Editor: Pedro Wessels
Instagram: https://bit.ly/33LMvvH
YouTube: https://bit.ly/33MadaW

NOTE: Some links are affiliate links and it would be amazing if you use those. There are no extra costs for you. It is a great way to say thank you for the inspiration and the groundwork we have done and to support our channel, but don’t feel obligated to use them!