12 locations pin-pointed on Google Maps below!
Paris, ahhh… a slice of heaven. It’s the 2nd most visited city in the world, with 19 million visitors annually… just not during the coronavirus pandemic. Yikes! Just weeks before the Covid-19 outbreak.. this is what the City of Love in France looked like.
For our full BLOG and MAP of locations visit:
Here are our TOP THINGS TO DO & PLACES TO SEE in Paris.
2. Mona Lisa
3. Notre Dame Cathedral
4. Sunset Seine River walk
5. EAT! We loved the cakes at ‘La Parisenne’ in Saint-Germain
6. Catacombs of Paris
7. THRIFT SHOP: Les Grands Voisins (former 16th century hospital TURNED utopian, supportive and cooperative village active since 2015)
8. Eiffel Tower
10. Arc de Triomphe
11. Ritzy cars on ‘Av. GEORGE V’
12. Princess Diana memorial at Flame of Liberty
13. Rue Cler
14. Sunset at the ‘Champ de Mars’ looking over the Eiffel Tower
15. Luxembourg Gardens
16. We stayed at the Fred Hotel!
MUSIC: All songs featured in this guide are from Epidemic Sounds:
I just have a personal plan: Trial is for free with this referral: https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/f1qs2v/
If you want $55 AUD off your next AirBnb booking, sign up using this special affiliate link:
With your support, we can produce more Free Travel Guides! So, thank you for your likes and subscribing ❤️😊
For more guides go to: www.globaavelguides.info
Instagram: @Global Travel Guides
We met Ilowem (randomly) in Paris! Support his community, his music and his channels:
✅ Google Map pin pointing EVERY location:
We hope you enjoyed watching this #Paris #travel #guide as much as we enjoyed making it. Feel free to ask us any questions below x